Wednesday, December 21, 2005

SJAB Chalet

//SJAB Chalet//

Bowling. KBox. King Kong. Bridge. Badminton. 1 Otah. Cookies & snacks from Japan. First aid case.

Those words pretty much sums up the chalet...

On the first day, instead of going to the chalet then coming out later, yc, terence and i decided to just go to KBox at Tampines before going to the chalet. wx and jeremy both did not go with us cause wx was too fast (already @ the chalet) while jeremy was too slow (have not even arrived)...so just the 3 of us went.

Later, terence decided to go home first and not going to the chalet at all...so yc and i made our way down to the chalet for the BBQ...

I saw like at least ten chicken wing that are ready when I arrived and was VERY excited cause i was pretty hungry...but guess what...after the first bite...I realised the chicken wing is not cooked....ended up eating only one otah, and lots of snacks Jeremy bought from Japan.

So what's next? We taught Jeremy how to play Bridge!! Can you imagine 2 noobs (me & jeremy), 1 retard (well, i shall not named him) and 1 normal person (yc) playing bridge?

Watched Project Runway at 10...and at 11 went to play badminton with Jeremy & the sec 1s...playing badminton in the dark is so hard, it is easier than playing table tennis in the dark though.

Then the most interesting event of the chalet (in my opinion) happened! wx wanted to give me the key, so he threw it to me...but as you know..King Kong has tremendous strength, so instead of landing in my hand...it landed on the rooftop of the sheltered walkway....and we spent at least half an hour trying to retrieve it...

Went bowling after finally retrieving the key (at around 12 am)...I got myself my dinner (since technically I never got my dinner during the BBQ) at MacDonalds on the way there...

So Jeremy, YC and I ended up at Lane 14...and Lane 12 and 13 consist of sec 2s, Lane 16 consist of sec 1s....and we are sandwiched in the middle...under the eyes of so many juniors, Jeremy and I both got a BIG FAT ZERO for our first roll...

I ended up first with 83 points, after having a spare and a strike in a row at the end...

Played 2 more games, in which I obtained 80 and 78 pts respectively...not veri impressive but definitely much much improved than my below 50 scores previously...

Left the Bowling alley at around 2 am...went back and played more bridge...before sleeping at around 4 am...

Second day started with me being crazy and throwing stuff down at the com teams from the room upstairs (they were studying their first aid)...After ying cheng left, the sec 2 com team finally did a case! I would say they are not bad at all for first try...but definitely bad considering the time left before the mock com and zone com...

Left at 1 to watch King Kong with Jeremy, wx, Aaron, ry and Kenneth at Tampines Mall...

Pretty good movie I would say, at least it is worth my 6 bucks (aaron sponsered all of us 1 buck) my only complaint would be the story arc with Jack and Ann (Adrien & Naomi) aren't very well-developed...but it's already 3 hour without developing that arc, I can't imagine how much longer it will be if that story arc is much more developed...

I did enjoy myself during the chalet...despite so few people from the squad turning up...but I'm sure it would be more fun if more people could come...

No comments: