Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Song Part II: All I Want For Christmas Is You

//Christmas Song Part II: All I Want For Christmas Is You//

This song is the direct opposite of "Last Christmas"...

There are lots of big notes..and a very high whistle note at the end (typical Mariah Carey)...

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever known
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas is you...
-Mariah Carey

This also isn't a typical Christmas carol type of song...it doesn't exactly have a very joyious feeling...but it does have the Christmas season feeling (thanks to the arrangment of the song)...

Not my favourite christmas song this year, but Miss Carey's singing technique does make the song sound better than it actually is...if you are fan of female RnB divas with big voices, this would be an ideal christmas song for you...

No comments: