Saturday, December 31, 2005

She



//She//

She may be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell
- Elvis Costello

I've been with her for 4 years..

Every single day of my life (almost) for my past 4 years...we've been together, inseperable...

Inseparable, That's how we'll always be
Inseparable, Just you and me
It's so wonderful to know you'll always be around me
- Natalie Cole

Though we may be inseperable, but that's not how we'll always be, unlike what the lyrics say...

It's a relationship that was doom at the very moment it started, we both know it will not last beyond 4 years...that is why I cherish every single moment when I'm with her...

I visit her every single day (almost), and she never fails to brighten up my life...I never get tired of visiting her...seeing her has became a daily ritual for me, much like brushing my teeth, showering, etc...

Sometimes when I am not able to visit her, I felt terrible and now that I am about to leave her, I wonder how may I supposed to live without her...

How do I live without you
I want to know
How do I breathe without you
If you ever go
How do I ever, ever survive
How do I, oh How do I live
- LeAnn Rimes

Saying goodbye is never and easy thing
But you never say you'll stay forever
But if you must go darling I'll set you free
- Taylor Dayne

Yes indeed, saying goodbye is always the hardest part...I know I can't stay forever, I know I must go some day...

To her: Now that the year has come to an end, I would like to thank you...you will be missed!

No comments: