Thursday, November 03, 2005

Tuesday Afternoon

//Tuesday Afternoon//

8th November. Tuesday.

Looking forward to it...yet dreading it...

Another chapter of my life will end that afternoon...

Let's review this chapter of my life in detail...see how much have changed...

First teacher that talked to us in class: OngTM (form teacher of 1A)
First piece of ACE submitted: Some article explorer I think...
First friend made: Feng Zhao (or iszit? I know he sit next to me...)
First test I failed: History (I think it is 12/25 in sec 1..not sure if it is a test)
First project mentor: OngTM (can't think of anyone else)
First project: Some religious harmony thing...
First MRP: About how propaganda has to do with Hitler success...
First MRP mentor: Paul Ho
First friend I made in St John: Vei Shen & Zhen Yu technically since they are my classmates. Other than this 2, I THINK the first person that I can remember his name is Wei Qin.
First time going out with friends in sec sch: Shld be with yc, mw & terence...since our squad ain't tt close in sec 1...we must have went to watch some movies after sat training...

Last teacher that talked to us in class: Chen Qiu Qing
Last piece of ACE submitted: English portfolio
Last test I failed: Maths test in term 1 (24/50)...nearly failed bio in term 2 though, but found 0.5 mark in the end...
Last project mentor: Vincent Tan
Last project: Some fibres thing...
Last MRP: Effects of media on ecotourism...
Last MRP mentor: Ms Sunita..

Most memorable event in secondary school: Whole squad (minus 1) pon SJAB training in secondary 2
Best thing that happened to me in the 4 years: Getting to know yc, mw, terence & the rest of the squad...(yes everyone...not excluding anione...)
Best teacher eva: other than mr lam...miss yap ROX! mrs ling...i sorta like her too...(haha...don't throw stones @ me..)
Biggest conflict I had in the 4 years: With jer i guess...I forgot how it is resolved in the end though...
Friend that I have lots in common: jb...(other than academic result which he is much superior)..i actually think we got a lot in common...

Looking back...I think I did make lots of friends in secondary school...but friends that I would surely keep in contact with for the rest of my life (maybe not the rest of my life but at least for a long time)...maybe only 3? Seems pretty pathetic...but that's me...I am not that sociable...I think I am already very blessed to have at least 3 truly good friends....

on a side note...wishing 1 (out of the 3) of my good friends good luck for his audition for campus superstar...

No comments: