Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Lost? hope not

//Lost? hope not//

No, this is not a post on the TV show "Lost"...maybe it will mention a little...but it's not about the show...

Ever since I started watching "Lost"...I wonder each time...as I go overseas...as the air plane is flying...

Will it crash?

Will I land up on some weird island with a crazy monster?

Will there be a hatch on the island with people living in it, pressing a button every 108 minutes?"

Will we get any transmission by a french woman, who's been trapped on the island for 16 years?

Let's hope none of these happen when SQ0996 takes off tonight at 8.30 pm....wish me luck!

I certainly don't wanna end up on some weird island....

Hopefully in 6 days time, I will be safely back home posting a new blog post...if you don't see a new post after 6 days...you will know what happen to me....maybe I can blog in the hostel that I'm staying in in Thailand...it's a school afterall...there should be internet access...I hope...

If not, then see ya guys in 6 days...

No comments: