Friday, November 18, 2005

Movies

//Movies//

I love to watch movies, but for one reason or another, I have not watched that many movies for the past 3 years...

I don't think I watched more than 10 movies a year for the past 3 years....so to make up for that...I'm gonna lots and lots of movies this holidays...

Some of the movies just don't interest me...like Zorro, Sky High...and horror movies are out, it's stupid for me to spend money to watch them since I would be watching the Popcorn box most of the time rather than the movie itself...

So after looking through all the different websites (Shaw, Cathay, Eng Wah, Golden Village), and watching the trailers of all the movies...I listed down all the movies I would like to watch this hols...

Watched
Flight Plan
Just Like Heaven
Harry Potter: The Goblet Of Fire

Gonna Watched: (according to date of release)
1. Prime (24th Nov): Romantic comedy...I love this kind of movies...so I guess I will like this..
2. Zathura (24th Nov): I love Jumanji, so I guess I will love this...
3. Noel (24th Nov): See "Prime"
4. Aeon Flux (1st Dec): It gives me a "The Island" feel (before they found out that they were clones), so I think I will enjoy this...
5. Chicken Little (1st Dec): Looking forward to this...the last time I watched a animated film was "Chicken Run" (haha..Chicken again)...I did not watch Nemo, Madagascar in the cinemas...so looking forward to this...
6. King Kong (14th Dec): Hmm...seems pretty stupid in the preview...T-rex meets king kong? But even if the story sucks, I think the visuals should be able to make up for it...
7. Chronicles of Narnia (22nd Dec): Have not read the book before, but seems interesting, not too heavy (like LOTR, which I did not enjoy)....

No comments: