Tuesday, November 08, 2005

No observable change is an observation?

//No observable change is an observation?//

She once said that (actually more than once..) no observable change is an observation too, so we must record it down...

Does it mean that having no personality is a personality? I mean how often do you find people that is so stoned and boring...

Went for lunch with a few of my classmates today...felt so non existent during the whole time...almost like even I don't feel that I'm present...I'm a like a lousy advertisement...I'm there everyday...observing everything that goes on...but contributing to nothing that goes on...no one notices me...no one cares that I'm there...

Actually I'm fine with that, I'm not really an attention seeker...I do enjoy observing the people around me...in fact I hate it when I'm being put in the spotlight...I prefer to be in the dark corner that no one notices...kinda creepy huh..

But sometimes I cannot but help to feel really "empty" about myself, like one day when I die...it will be written on my tombstone..."Here lies Kay Siong: ..." yep... "...", cause there is really nothing much about me other than some dotz...

I actually find it tiring to go out with friends sometimes...trying very hard to fit into the conversation...or finding something common to talk about...sometimes to the extent that I feel like I'm 应酬 ing 客户 like that...

sad.grim.pathetic.

Never mind about that...on a brighter note...BAI LING AVOIDS ELIMINATION AND SHE IS STILL ON THE SHOW!! This week she sung Blondie's "Call Me", listen to it here. Yet another classic! And her dress got more atrocious this week, definitely in the "Miss List" for me. Hope she survive yet another week to provide us with some great entertainment...

Someone suggested that the show be changed to "But Can They Strip" to "But Can They Sing"...I have to agree though, I mean last week Bai Ling ripped off the bottom part of her dress at the end of her song, this week 1 of the male contestants came out topless and the other ripped of his shirt halfway through his song...maybe next week one female contestants will have "wadrobe malfunction" huh... :P

Remember to dl that clip!

No comments: