Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Title

//Title//

During an MRP workshop, Mr Yap once said that "title" is just like a woman's skirt, it must be short enough to be interesting, and long enough to cover the important parts.

The more important point to me is that it must be reflective of the content of whatever you are writing.

Clearly, I have been rather lazy with regards to this...most of my blog entry titles do not really reflect what the entry is about. Like the entry "Colours" and "Special Ones"...I simply named them after song titles cause I was too lazy to think...

In fact, I named this blog "are-you-lost" at that time, cause I am a big "Lost" fan, and I still remembered I was at NYGH for a science conference, it was the tea break, I was eating something and talking to kai herng, then I told him, I'm gonna start a blog to post reviews about "Lost" episodes (which is ongoing now)....

I told him I will name the blog "lost-reality" cause I would also like to post reviews on several reality show that I am currently watching...sadly...that name was taken....actually I was crapping when I told him that....

I never wanted to start a blog in the first place cause I felt that there is nothing interesting about me to post....but after crapping around with him...I thought it might actually work...since I am watching like so many shows right now...and if I do post a review after each show...the blog will be updated pretty regularly...plus I hardly have anyone to discuss these shows with...

but now looking at all the entries thus far...there is...hmm...let me see....1 entry on Survivor....2 entries on Amazing Race....and that's it! No Lost...No Desperate Housewives...nothing...

So finally, I decided to post something on LOST!!!

Ok, if you do watch Lost too, then here is a warning...whatever that is going to posted beyond this point will contain some spoilers if you have not watch season 2....

So Shannon's dead...finally...

Not that I wished her to be dead or what...but it's just the hype has been going on for so long that it's getting rather old...all the hype about "someone's gonna die" which has been going on since like May...so I'm glad she is finally moving on...

Actually I kind of pitied Maggie Grace, she declined the role on X-Men III cause the filming schedule of these 2 show conflicted, and just after that, she's dead on Lost.

So let's move on...so it seems like Ana Lucia killed her...makes sense since she's holding a gun...looking shocked as Shannon fell...but things isn't always what it seems on Lost...some crazy fella at Sucks forum posted a screencap....Shannon doesn't have a gunshot wound! *gasp The wound looke more like a incised wound or something like that...so if Ana did end up to be the killer, then I would suggest J.J Abrams fired the CS Make up artist for doing such a lousy gunshot wound that look like a incised wound...

Now I am starting to lose interest in most of the original cast...their flashbacks doesn't seem as interesting anymore...other than Sun/Jin, Hurley & Claire...I don't really have much interest about the other characters....not even what Kate did or how Locke got onto the wheel chair...

The tallies on the other hand seems more intriguing and interesting at this point...Libby..Bernald...Eko...all seemed to have great potential as characters with a complicated background that will ignite interests in the viewers....

3 more days to a new episode...I can't wait...

*Once again, the later part of this post has nothing much to do with the "title" too...

No comments: