Sunday, November 13, 2005

Dear Terence...

//Dear Terence...//

This post is written by Gan Ying Cheng, a dear friend of Terence Heng...

To have to use Kay Siong’s blog to say what I have to say to Terence, a close friend I have had for 4 years, I have to say I am deeply ashamed. Regarding this incident, I am utterly disappointed, hurt and disgusted. As part of this ‘close’ group of four, some stuff 我实在不吐不快。

I just want to mention to Terence that since Sheng Jia could not make it to the outing, the farewell party must automatically be cancelled. No one is expecting you to assume. You were in the conversation when Meng told everyone Sheng Jia could not make it. Kay Siong and I made sure we told you we were not going as we treated you as a good friend. I appreciate it that the following morning you called to ask me to go and not be 扫兴, but I DO NOT appreciate it that you hang up on me just because I mentioned that the farewell outing for Sheng Jia is cancelled. Was it our fault that Sheng Jia on the last minute could not make it? Was it our fault that you missed out the fact that Sheng Jia could not make it from the conversation? I was also not informed about Sheng Jia not being able to make it. It just so happened that I came online and coincidentally Kay Siong was online and asked if I was still going. At that point, I was confused and finally I realized Sheng Jia was unable to make it. How were we to know that you missed out that part in that conversation? Like you said, we DO NOT have telepathy.

So I was pissed with you for hanging up on me, sending me an sms with capped letters, as if I just burned your house or something. But I told myself and also Kay Siong that if I asked whether you were still angry the next time I see you on msn and you replied ‘No’, everything would be back to normal. If you replied ‘Yes’, I would let you have some time to settle and hopefully not be angry after a few days, like how we always solve our arguments. But voila you chose not to reply, a.k.a. to DAO.

But you love to bitch, I know that and you know that. What I cannot understand is why must accuse Kay Siong that he is using his authority as ‘CSM’ or ‘Chairman’ to order people around. Why does it seem like you are the only one in this entire world to think so. And it could have been anyone unfamiliar with us but no it has to be YOU. It has to be YOU who is refusing to speak to us 3 over not being informed that Sheng Jia could not make it? Is that how strong or should I say how WEAK our 4 years of friendship is?

家丑不可外扬。(Yes I do treat you, Kay Siong and Meng as close as a family) I absolutely HATE having to show the entire world about what is happening right now. Why must this fucking thing happen after 4 fun filled years? You chose to forgive but not to forget. But this problem would never be solved if you THINK there is something for you to forgive! If you want to remember this ugly incident, fine with me. If you want to try all means and ways to make us feel miserable, go ahead. But the only thing I hope is, why must this person be YOU.

No comments: