Thursday, May 25, 2006

Something Stupid

//Something Stupid//

The time is right
Your perfume fills my head
The stars get red
And oh the night's so blue
And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like I love you
- Robbie Williams (Something Stupid)

I have done lots of stupid things lately...in fact, I even amazed myself with the stupids things I did...

I tapped my EZ link, went into the MRT Station, looked at the time, realised I will be late, tapped my EZ link, went out of the MRT Station, and took a cab. Ended up almost late anyway.

I stopped at Outram Park Station, wanting to change to the East-West Line, and guess what, I tapped my card and went out of the station, and spend a good ole 5 minutes to look for the East-West Line, before I finally realised I shouldn't have came out from the MRT barriers. This is like my thousandth times changing trains there, yet it didn't prevent me from doing something dumb.

I was on my way home on the bus. I have zero dollars in my wallet after paying the bus fare. My EZ link is already in the negative. Then I alighted. Walked and walked. 1 minute passed. I realised I stopped at the wrong stop. No, I did not oversleep and missed my stop. I alighted one stop earlier. And it took me 1 minute to realise it. This is my millionth time taking this bus home from school.

Am I dumb or am I dumb?

No comments: