Monday, May 15, 2006

Lameness

//Lameness//

In view of the fact that Chemistry test is over, I decided to respond to Wilson's tag now...

Instructions:Name 20 ppl u can think of at the top of your head. Dun read the below questions before you write and tag 5 ppl to do this survey.

1. Wilson (since you tag me)
2. Mitchell
3. Yuming
4. Ying Cheng
5. Ming Wei
6. Terence Heng
7. Everlyn Lee
8. Edmund Neo
9. Zeqi
10. Mann Ying
11. Xin Yi
12. Pauline
13. Sylvia
14. Gwen
15. Yirene
16. Kai Herng
17. Jeremy Goh
18. Ting Feng
19. Yik Hang
20. Denny

How did you meet 14?
(Gwen) Got to know her through Ying Cheng...first few days after we got to know our class I think.

What would you do if u never met 1?
(Wilson) I would still fail my pull-ups I guess...cause no one would be so kind to go do pull up with me everytime and assist me.

What would u do if 20 and 9 dated?
(Denny & Zeqi) I would wish them all the best in their relationship, because there are tonnes of obstacles ahead. I would also suggest them to start a dennyandzeqi.blogspot.com to qie colinandkero.blogspot.com or something...

Did you ever like 19?
(Yik Hang) I wouldn't choose him as my sucessor if I hate him right? So I do like him as a cadet, trainee, new CSM, etc..don't think too much...

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
(Terence Heng & Jeremy Goh) I think it's fate that one is 6 and one is 17. But other than apparent reason that both are guys, I just can't see them together even if both are gays or one is a girl...personality clashes...

Describe 3.
(Yuming) Quiet and loud. Super stoned and super high. Very lame and very serious. Extreme/Split personality. He can be super stoned sometimes, yet at other times he can be so loud and high. Loves to drink. Appears lame and stupid sometimes, but damn smart and deep thinker.

Do you think 8 is attractive?
(Edmund Neo) Attractive in a "Maria" kind of way? Then yes.

Say something about 7.
(Everlyn Lee) Noob at everything she does..just like me...She's good at 2 things though. Eat. Sing.

Do you know any of 12's family members?
(Pauline) Never meet before, but I know she's got a Mum...a Dad...a sis...that's all I know.

What's 8's favourite?
(Edmund Neo) Doing Fac Dance on the teacher's table in the class. Self bond in the toilet.

What would u do if 11 confessed that he/she likes u?
(Xin Yi) I would laugh and say "oh i love you too!" -_-

What language does 15 speak?
(Yirene) English, Chinese. Not sure if she speaks any other language though.

Who is 9 going out with?
(Zeqi) Erm, the last time I checked, he's still with 8.

How old is 16 now?
(Kai Herng) 16. I don't think his birthday is over yet, I can't remember when is his birthday in fact!

When was the last time u talked to 13?
(Sylvia) Today, in school. I don't think I talked to her much, she just can't stop laughing...over some weird stuff.

Who's 2's favourite band/ singer?
(Mitchell) Not sure. Kay Siong maybe? I know he loves to hear him sing, he is like Kay Siong's biggest fan or something.

Would you date 4?
(Ying Cheng) If I'm gay? If he's a girl? If I'm a girl? But even if all those are true, the answer is still no. Close friends just don't translate to good dates.

Would u date 7?
(Everlyn Lee) If I'm insane? I think even if I'm insane the answer is still no lorz...lol. Same thing, I don't think good friends will translate to good dates.

Is 15 single?
(Yirene) Not sure, you can ask 4, he may know.

What's 10's last name?
(Mann Ying) Lim. What kind of question is this?

Would u ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
(Xin Yi) No, I would be in a casual relationship with her though. -_-. Sorry, not funny. But MA!! How can have relationship with MA! Though she's not my ma, but her image too motherly for my liking liaoz, plus I'm too penguin for her liking too.

What school does 3 go to?
(Yuming) HCI

Where does 6 live?
(Terence Heng) In his disillusioned little world. Nah..Yishun.

What's your favourite thing about 5?
(Ming Wei) He's forever smiling. He radiates a sense of cheerfulness.

Have you seen 1 naked?
(Wilson) No, don't intend to, never intended to either.

Tag:
Anyone in the class who haven't do it can do it at your own blog or class blog if you want.

No comments: