Tuesday, May 09, 2006

First Time

//First Time//

Maths alternative assessment is looming...in fact it's just tomorrow.

It will be the first time for me walking into a test totally unprepared. I missed the first lecture for "Series & Sequences" and ever since, I never really did listen to the lectures, what's the point when you absolutely don't know what the lecturer is talking about?

I never got around to doing any Sequence and Series tutorial myself too...neither have I tried to self-study or understand it too....and all is too late now..

16 hours to the test and I still could not do a single question in the tutorial. I may just create the record of having the lowest Maths grade in the class (yes, it's possible to get lower than 1/25..which equates to 4/100...totally possible for me to "top" that)

I swear Maths will be my upmost priority in the June hols. I swear to do at least at least 5 qns of Maths each day no matter how late I reach home. I swear I will at least get a "C" for Blk test for Maths. (ok..tt's a bit hard..I guess I will be contented with a "E")

And on top of that, from today onwards, I'm going to look into the mirror everyday and say "I love Mathematics. Mathematics is fun!" 10 times a day to psycho myself into believing what a fun subject it is.

You should do that too.

No comments: