Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Rejections



//Rejections//

I hate people who cannot handle rejections.

When people say give up, stop trying, it's not going to work, can you at least friggin' respect that person's decision.

It takes 2 hands to clap, so what if you think this way, others may not, it's time to grow up and fucking accept other people's opinion and decision.

I'm not pissed, or depressed or what, just a little freaked out I guess...by the "persistance" shown by some people. Resilience? Zi Qiang Bu Xi? In situation like this, respect is the key. Respect people's decision. Rejection? Big deal. Life goes on.

Dear readers (if any), it's ok if you don't understand the ramblings that I just typed, in fact you shouldn't. If you do, I would freaked out even more. (reading back it sounds like some weird love issues....and this i can assure you...nopz...nothing at all to do with that) Everyone should have their own little private personal space right? I just need to place to vent out this *emotion* (for the lack of a better word) in me...no biggies...life goes on for me too....

No comments: