Thursday, February 16, 2006

What A Difference A Day Makes

//What A Difference A Day Makes//

What a difference a day makes
Twenty-four little hours
Brought the sun and the flowers
Where there used to be rain
- Jamie Cullum

Indeed..yesterday at this time I was whinning and complaining about how bad my day was....24 hours later...life seemed to be so much better!

Maybe I'm a easily contented person...I can get very happy just cause I finish a piece of homework by myself at home! Lol...the sense of satisfaction is just so amazing....my work are mostly done in school...on the day we are supposed to submit...during lectures...which effectively mean I don't pay attention during lectures...not a good sign....

So whenever I manage to finish any homework AT home...i just feel so proud of myself!

But back to the point...I just felt so happy that I finished my chemistry ILP....3 cheers for me please! WoooohoooO! Ok...but not so worth celebrating larz...cause it's like 12am...and I still haven't done my bio lipids tutorial and maths tutorial which most people finished eons ago...

Mitchell chan has officially become my idol...when people are busy "referencing" each other work at the class bench....he is just standing around...why..not cause he is too lazy to do....cause he did his homwork!i mean u look at him...like slack slack like that...but never judge a book by its cover...he always finish all the homework by himself at home! Isn't that like very very amazing?

Lol..so as you can see...I get happy very easily...finally got to see the doc today...and I don't even have to wait......lol...HAPPEEEEE...haha...

and 1 episode of Desperate Housewives & Lost is waiting for me...should I do the bio lipids tutorial now and watch the shows later....or should I just screw it and watch it now?

Let's hope tomorrow will be a even better day!

No comments: