Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Alone

//Alone//

There was no one at the terraces...I was alone there...they were running on the track...but I was there lying down looking at the sky above...alone...

It was really a perfect moment.

It is a wonder how some people hate the times of being alone so so much...cause they tend to 胡思乱想...but I just love it.

I always find perfection overated...I don't believe that perfection exists...but that moment was really perfect...

*snaps back to reality

I feel like I'm a changed person with regards to my attitude towards work.

I always find my friends who finish their homework way in advance of the deadline very muggerish...why work so hard I thought?

I always do what's most urgent that needed to be handed in tomorrow..I spend my breaks doing homework that needed to be handed in on the day itself cause I can never seem to complete my homework...

But somehow...this couple of days...I started to look at this whole "homework" thing in a different light...

Why should they be considered muggerish when all they do is to complete their work on time? Maybe it's not that they are muggerish...maybe it's that I'm too lazy...I mean look at it this way...completing your assignments ON TIME is expected...I shouldn't be copying/doing work on the day of submission anyway....

So from yesterday onwards...I have decided to stop procrastinating and start working on all my tutorials...even if the deadline is like next week...

I shall see how long this can last...my brain is telling me to keep up with this hardworking attitude..but my guts is telling me I won't last...I will revert back to my old self very soon....

No comments: