Saturday, January 28, 2006

Argh!!!

//Argh!!!//

It sucks not being able to sing...

I love to sing, not that I can sing very well...but yea I love to sing...it's like sometimes you love a certain subject but you always fail the tests & exams..think along that line...

So back to the point, my damn nose has been bugging me for the past 2 weeks. Since the beginning of the first day of lesson (right after orientation), the runny nose thing has been going on....and to add on to the misery..the cough thing doesn't stop...

And I always feel that it's a waste of time to go see doctor because of this...I mean you have to spend time waiting...then you go in...tell the doc..."oh i have a cough and a runny nose"...then doc writes something on the prescription paper...then out you go...

It's not like I have a fever that doesn't go or something like that..it's just a damn nose problem...and thankfully, it's getting slightly better...last week it was like blocked for 24 hours a a day...now it's onli about 12 hours a day...

But despite me not being in the best health condition...New year goodies here I come! Heck with the nose...I decided that Chinese New Year is the time to enjoy..I shall just continue eating all the heaty food...and make sure my health condition worsens...then I shall go see a doc...though that means no more singing for even longer...

Actually it's not like I totally cannot sing with this runny nose..I can...but last week...I will feel like I'm dying of asthma attack after every song...and my voice totally shuts down when it comes to the even remotely higher notes...and I don't even mean those really high notes..which I can't reach even when I'm with 100% of my voice...but it's ok...cause I always just sing along to the song...so if I can't reach...the singer will be able to :)...I will just pretend that I can reach those not-so-low notes and feel damn good abt it..

It's CNY Eve...though I believe a lot of people are sian-ing and stoning like me...I've got my CNY countdown programme ready! I shall be mugging mugging & mugging! Lol...but seriously..I will TRY to do some of the tutorials due next week...I seriously don't want to bring these work back to Malaysia when I go back to visit my relatives from my mum's side....but if I fail in doing so...fret not!

Actually I think I'm quite zai in copying work lerz...I mean I'm always able to find time to copy work during lectures/tutorials/breaks...and the thing is I can copy work & listen to the lecture @ the same time...it takes a lot of planning, cause you need to decide what lectures to copy what subject's tutorial..so that it's the most efficient (listen to lecture @ the same time) & you are able to finish copying before the actual lesson itself...

Despite not finishing 70% of my work most of the time in my secondary 3 & 4 life...I manage to survive unscathed every single time (except once..)

I know this isn't something I should be really proud of...but I mean..there's seriously nothing much I can boast about regarding myself...so I shall just milk it for its worth...

Back to my CNY eve plan...I've just downloaded Lost season 2 episode 11 & 12...& Charmed season 8 episode 13....so afterwards..I shall just watch Charmed as an appetiser before my reunion dinner....after that at around 11pm...I shall start my mini-lost marathon and watch the 2 episodes back to back...that's basically how I'm gonna spend the moment at 12 am when CNY comes...watching Lost...of course I think I will come online at arnd 12 to wish everyone Happy new year...before going back to Lost...

After that..if I still don't feel sleepy...I will proceed on to watch Stargate Atlantis..I've still got about 10 more episodes to go...

I'm seriously NEVER gonna watch Mediacorps CNY eve prog...it sucks...and I don't have cable and so on...so there will not be any nice countdown shows to watch...I'll have to resort to my downloaded shows then...

What an exciting way to spend my CNY eve.. -_-

No comments: