Sunday, January 22, 2006

Angels & Mortals

//Angels & Mortals//

Dan Brown didn't write a new book entitled "Angels & Mortals" in case you are wondeirng...I just want to comment on this Angels & Mortals thing going on in school nowadays...

Every morning...the first thing I do after putting my bag at the class bench is to check the letter board to see if there's any letters for me...

Every break...the first thing I do after returning to the class bench is to check the letter board again...even if I have already received letters in the morning...it's still kind of a habit to check the board....

I think I'm getting a bit obssessed liaoz...

But I do feel that I tell both my angel & my mortal more about my feelings towards the class, about what I do @ home and so on...then I did towards my own classmates....cause sometimes it's just weird to talk to people about this kind of stuff...and I always express myself better in words than in person...I can talk so much more online than in person...

Saw my mortal during STJ yesterday...I don't think she knows I'm her angel yet...but she can easily find out if she wants to...she still looks quite dao to me...but then I think it's just her looks larz...after reading some of the senior's blog...realised she's quite similar to me too...in the sense that she takes quite a long time to warm up to people...etc..

And from all these blog reading...I sort of have a rough idea who my angel may be...IF my guess is right...then my angel also look very dao lerz...how come I got a dao-looking angel and a dao-looking mortal huh? Do I look very dao too? I have heard from people thay I look very dao....but listless = dao meh?

Ok...I seriously think there's something wrong with me lately...I've gone by a week without blogging (despite so many things that happened)...and now that I've started this entry...I don't know how to continue from here...normally I will feel very inspired about something and I will just sit down and start typing...can't seem to do that nowadays....always get stuck after a few paragraphs...

Never mind....I shall talk about something else...STJ yesterday...ok this time...I shall not give a play by play account of what happened yesterday...

The funny thing is for STJ and JTS...it's supposed to be a session for seniors and juniors to have opportunity to interact..but I felt that I learnt more about my classmates than about my serniors...apart from names that is...

Talked to Denny more than I normally do yesterday...talked with Everlyn a lot too on the train back...talked about our impressions of people in the class and so on...it's interesting to see how different people felt about the class...we gossiped about seniors too...I mean seriously...I realised I've become very gossipy lately...but gossips make the otherwise mundane and boring school life interesting...so I guess it's a good thing then...

I realised the class is quite mug lerz...on Friday...I already see that quite a few people have finished their maths, chem tutorial and so on...scary...and I know some people have already finished ALL the work? wth? I mean Bio and Econs isn't even due till Thur? Yea..I know it's not good to procrastinate...but to finish it so fast?

To all those who have finished all the work that are due next week...WELL DONE! You've succeeded in freaking me out and making me worry if I'm already starting to get too slack...

No comments: