Tuesday, April 04, 2006

4th April

//4th April//

Today is the 4th Of April.

Yesterday, I finally manage to get hold of the book "1984", and yesterday night after 12am, I started reading it...which means it is effectively 4th April already...and I was reading and reading...and there was this part..Winston's secret diary entry...and as you know, a diary entry will start with the date...and guess what's the date?

"April 4th. 1984"

How fitting to start reading the book on 4th April for me...it's kind of freaky actually...there are 365 days a year and the probability of me starting to read "1984" on the same day as the first diary entry is 1/365...and coincidentally I got it...

And I realised I have difficulty in falling asleep...I need some "pre-bedtime" activity in order for me to fall asleep...meaning I need to at least watch a show (be it Charmed, Desperate Housewives, Lost or any other shows/movies I downloaded)...or read a book....or something before I can fall asleep...if not..I guess I just need something to stimulate my mind before I sleep? Lol...

The most absurb part is if I don't do any of those mentioned above...I need to have some undone work left on the table in order for me to fall asleep...weird right? I like to go lie down while doing my work...to "rest" for a while...but actually in my mind I know I for sure will fall asleep...yet I choose to go "rest" with my stuff all over the bed and table...cause I know this is the best way to help me fall asleep...if I finish all my stuff...packed them nicely and neatly..then I proceed to sleep...I will toss and turn for a long time before falling asleep...

The best way to help me fall asleep is to hold notes in my hands...lie in my bed and "study" for the test....and halfway through studying...I will doze off...and I will wake up the next morning feeling so damn screwed...but history keeps repeating itself...there was even once...I looked at my time table before I proceed to lie down to study my test....and I realised I got quite some breaks before the test...so I just happily proceed to lie down to "study" and after reading a couple of pages...I happily and willingly let myself fall asleep while holding the notes in my hand...let's say I didn't do that, I just packed my bag and go to sleep...I am sure I will toss and turn...feeling very much awake....

I guess I just need to let my mind thinks that "Hey I've done something...I deserve to sleep now" as opposed to "Ooi! You haven't stay for your test yet...slacker..get up n study!"...

Speaking of test...I managed to pass my Bio test! Which is like totally unexpected! Lol...I asked around...the classes that I know of all have only 1 or 2 people who pass...so I was expecting the same for the class...and obviously I won't the one right...so of course I was pretty damn surprised to see a passing grade...it's an "E" though...1 mark away from a "D"...but who cares...I am happy as long as I passed...

Bio and Maths test in a few weeks time...plus Bip and Chem SPA too....a couple of my friends are feeling damn stressed and worried...but I'm feeling like nothing? Lol...maybe it's due to the fact that I totally cannot comprehend maths...thus I don't feel the anxiety and stress? FYI...I am still in the process of understanding Sequences...so far...I am at the stage of understanding what's "u1 u2" and stuff...understanding sigma notations is one of my study plan in the distant future...oh....and for Inequalities tutorial...I still could not do 90% of the questions despite going through in class....

I cannot believe how hopeless I am in Maths....

There's actually a lot of stuff I wanna blog about...St John Zone Competition...reminiscing about the old times in st john, Campus Superstar and the weird behaviour exhibited by my parents while watching the show....but I just lack the motivation to blog about it right now...I prefer to blog when I'm feeling extremely happy/sad....or there's another time when I love to blog...when I'm bored....and I just don't feel inspired enough this couple of days to write...

3 hours of Council Q&A tomorrow....3 hours of my life wasted away again...

No comments: