Sunday, April 23, 2006

Mahjong

//Mahjong//

I'm addicted.

During one of the game, I was building my first ever "qing yi se"...and my tiles had been very good right from the start, out of the 13 tiles, I had 9 tiles that were from the Bamboo suit...and Wilson just keep letting me chi his tiles...and I ended up these tiles...



The first 3 sets are given to me by Wilson, he let me pong that "1 shuo"...and chi a "7 shuo" and a "2 shuo"....then mitchell let me pong a "5 shuo" (I gave up my "gang" to build this qing yi se lor)

So as you can see, I've got 12 tiles already...so what I need is just that final pair to let me win...and the two tiles I had left are both from the Bamboo suit too....



So I have to discard one of this 2 tiles...and wait for the other tile to be discarded by the rest of them or hope that I zi mo in order to win....

So happily...I discared the "9 shuo" since there have already been 2 being discared earlier on...

KABOOM!

Mitchell chan HU!

Sadly, he is waiting for BOTH "6 shuo" and "9 shuo" so whatever tiles I discard...he will win...I guess the "qing yi se" just wasn't meant to be...

Stayover was interesting...somehow everlyn's living room is a good place to talk...lol...so the 4 of us (mitch wilson me n everlyn) just talked from 11+ to 1+...about all sorts of stuff....and it was relaxed and easy-going...

It feels good to just talk about whatever that comes to your mind...without worrying about how others will see you cause of what you said...cause it's really tiring to keep having to "think before you speak" so to speak...

I'm a very self-conscious person...I always worry about saying the wrong things at the wrong time...so I chose to keep quiet most of the time...and even when I speak...I filter my thoughts...which I guess everyone else does that too more or less...but with certain friends...I just let my inhibition down and talk freely from my heart...

I've got a couple of friends whom I think I'm really close with..from sjab...frm the class...that I wouldn't mind making a fool of myself in front of them...that I would tell them my inner most thoughts....but sometimes I wonder...would I still be in contact with them after we graduate...10 years later would be still be in touch...

I've popped this question to a couple of them recently...answers I got ranges from "Nah I don't think so" to "For a years maybe...10 years..it's hard to tell" to "let nature takes its course"....

I guess it's really impossible to tell now...I've got a feeling that I would lose contact almost immediately with some of them after graduation...but there are a couple that I really think the friendship will continue....will it?

Only time will tell...

No comments: