Friday, October 28, 2005

Sepak Takraw

//Sepak Takraw//

"Sepak Takraw" means Kick Volleyball, it began in Malaysia and is now Malaysia's National Sports.

Guess what? I will be participating in this highly interesting sports on 2nd Nov together with 2 of my most reliable project group members!!! We will be representing the class so be there (KKH) to support us!! woohoo!! I am so excited!!

It is from 9.15 to 9.25 and we will be up against 4o! So fellow classmates, be there to watch us thrash 4o! Muahahaha!!!

Gosh, I can't wait! This is like the best sports ever and I am so honoured to be representing the class!!

Today, I asked the class if anyone is interested in taking part and sadly no one volunteered but I don't blame them, cause I wouldn't have volunteered too if someone else is the chairman. Nevertheless, it is such a privilege to be playing for the class!!! I never realised what a fun game it is till I signed up!!

See ya at KKH on Wed!!

-_-"

No comments: