Monday, October 31, 2005

4A CMC

//4A CMC//

I must admit we must be one of the worst CMC around...let's evaluate what we have done thus far (since the year is ending anyway we won't be doing much more)...

Me: I love collecting consent forms, term progress reports, then arranging it in index number. (I'm serious..) Speaking of this, 4A, bring your IP Survey form and the JC Subject Combi Option form on Wed...

What else have I done....I bought the teachers' day gift...(which isn't such a good idea anyway)...teachers' day is one day away, I forgot to buy the cards the previous weekend that I went out, so I rushed to the bookshop during the second recess, and guess what, Auntie don't sell cards! She say these bookmarks are better gifts? Since I don't have much of a choice, I bought these bookmarks for the teachers (they cost 2 bucks each lor..)..look how well it turned out...

Erm...let's see...I guess I've done so much that I can't remember...

Terence: He off the lights everyday before flag raising...he shout class stand and class bow every lesson...he bitch at people for being noisy...I'm sure he did more...I just can't remember...

Ming Hao: He came up with a duty roster that no one followed...he took the blame each time a teacher complained about our class cleanliness, and he helped us clinched the best class award thing (which include class cleanliness)...talk about shocking news...

Jie Xun: He bought the vangard sheets to paste at the notice board at the start of the year...he is going to design the class t shirt...he pastes the notices at the notice board at the start of the year...

Kai Herng: What else can a treasurer do, collect money (duh)....

Ming Wei: He ordered the pizza for Ning Jun's farewell party...he is supposedly gonna book the chalet (but till now no news yet huh..)...he also bought the chinese new year cards for the teachers....no wait...I bought it...he asked the class to sign...

That pretty much sums up what we have done this year...come to think of it...it's really pathetic...but hey, we did not elect ourselves...the class did...haha...that's a pretty irresponsible thing to say I guess, but it's true! We have like so many much better people and they choose us for the fun of it...

Thinking back...we are supposed to have this "Sports Of The Month" thing, I remember for Feb it is BBall...but we didn't bother to continue with that...that's how slack I am...

what a useless post...just like the cmc...

No comments: