Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Mama Paolo is DA BEST

//Mama Paolo is DA BEST//

This post is dedicated to the Great Italian Goddess: MAMA PAOLO!!

She is just so freaking cooooooool!!

Her "take-no-shit" attitude towards her extremely rude son DJ Paolo is great!! Way to go Mama Paolo! Scream at him somemore ("You better bungee or I'll kill you) and give him more paper cuts!!! (like she did last week)

But like all mother...she wants her son to love her too (aww..isn't it sweet)...my heart almost melts when she says the ideal situation is that at the end of the race her sons would tell her, "I love you, ma", and she said this with her teary eyes....sadly I guess they don't win? Cause that confessional looks like one they have after elimination...

She is da bomb, without her on the race, it would be so damn boring (think linz, bransen family, i still can't tell the sisters apart in the bransen family!)

I love how her son DJ is like shitting in his pants during the bungee jump and she was comforting him "it's just a few seconds" (when both of them are afraid of heights), that's such a loving mum don't you think?

To a certain extent, she reminds me of my mum, the way she behaved, like last week when they are looking for the pit stop, she was like wondering off, and DJ has to scream at her to come back (I can so imagine my mum doing that!!), there are a lot other instances where she reminds me of my mum...

I almost cried at the end when she said "My sons love me!! my sons love me!!" after the bungee...

Despite all the screaming and shouting and bickering in the Paolo family...I truly believe they are one happy family...I can't imagine how much fun they would have with the Panama trip they won tonight, more screaming and bickering for them I guess, but that's the way they express their love for each other, so I guess I would just call it "Loud Love" instead of screaming...

MAMA PAOLO > all other contestants

No comments: