Sunday, January 20, 2008

Confinement

//Confinement//

So I had my first taste of how confinement feels like.

Well, at least it was the entire company being confined.

Today is book out day. Today is also book in day.

When we first heard the rumour on Monday, everyone is devasted, but somehow when the official announcement was made on Thursday, I was kind 0f okay with it. In fact, for some weird arcane reason, everyone's spirits were rather high on Friday. Maybe not everyone, but the people around me were zi-highing.

Booking in in 2 hours time, and I won't be back for 2 full weeks. Will be having my fieldcamp from 25th Jan to 30th Jan. The commanders are making the fieldcamp sound so so scary, don't know what to expect actually, the only thing I asked for is that we won't make some stupid mistakes and get confined again.

On a sidenote, I want to watch Cloverfield! Hope it's still on when I book out on 2nd Feb.

51 days to POP

No comments: