Sunday, January 13, 2008

Home

//Home//

Went back to Hwa Chong right after I booked out on Friday night for the J1 O1 campfire. It feels weird walking up to the class bench again, the last time I did that was on 22nd Nov.

Standing at the Central Plaza again feels great. Even the dark night sky looks better than the one in Tekong. Singing the familiar songs, dancing the familiar mass dance, it feels good, but I know very well in my heart that it's just a fleeting moment kind of thing, I mean afterall, I have already graudated, I am already a NSF. Looking at the J1s running around in their Orientation T-shirt, I feel nothing but envy.

Sitting at my favourite spot at the class bench feels surreal. I mean just a few hours before that I was still sitting in my bunk waiting to get out. 心态上的落差感真的很大。

Witnessed the "watermelon-smashing" ceremony for 08S71. They seem like a cool bunch of people. I think the best part of going back is still seeing 06s71, though only a miserable 6 other poeple turned up. Learnt some shocking news, like Hannah is now teaching at Nanyang Primary! Saw Miss Wong and Gene Tan too, they haven't changed much, I mean it's been only a few months.

Will be going back in a few more weeks time I guess to get results. Nerve-wrecking.

No comments: