Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

//2008//

So this is Christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just began
- Happy Christmas War Is Over (John Lennon)

I know Christmas was over already, but the lyrics is still quite apt. Another year over, and a new one just began.

What have you done in the past year?

2007 flew by just like that, from the very beginning of the year, the thought of A levels has been weighing on all our minds. Then it was block test after block test and before we knew it, it was prelims already. The year was filled with lots of mugging, but still it was bearable and enjoyable cause of the company I get.

Both JC and NS take up 2 years of our life, but I think the biggest difference between the 2 is one will fly by very quickly while the other will slowly crawl past bit by bit.

Met up with the class on New Year's eve. We went cycling at ECP, followed by dinner at Crystal Jade at Suntec and dessert at MOF (ministry of food) at Marina Square. Seeing them again really make me miss the class bench and school in general.

Booking in in 7 hours time. Bookout times always pass so so fast. I don't know if I will be able to book out the next weekend or not since the supposedly remedial training is beginning for those that fail the IPPT cat test.

70 days 12 hours and 7 min 30 seconds to POP! Feels awfully similar to that time when I'm counting down to the start of A levels, cause I only started counting down to A levels with about 70 + days left. A levels have came and gone, let's just hope BMT will too!

No comments: