Friday, July 06, 2007

End

//End//

This Sunday shall be the last time.

Last time I ever go for a tkd grading...unless I ever find the motivation in me to pick it up in the future...though I doubt so. Kind of relieved that it's the last grading for me actually, kind of regretted going for this grading in the first place, but I guess it's a bit too late to regret now, shall do my best on Sun anyway...probably to compensate for my performance during comp...

Last time I ever go down to support National Comp...I think it's about time I move on...st john gave me lots and lots of fond memories...but I can't keep clinging on the the past..clinging on the things like comp team trainings and stuff...MOVE ON!

I probably wouldn't get the chance to go next year to support anyway cause of NS...and a few years down the road...I guess I wouldn't even be able to recognise the juniors...

i would cling on tight to my squadmates tho. haha. esp yc...for the sake of durians. haha.

No comments: