Sunday, July 29, 2007

Anniversary

//Anniversary//

1 year ago on this day, we first met our buddies at RELC for Taiwan Immersion Programme. I remember the anticipation, the excitement and of course I remember I was late for the event (as usual).


This is the only photo I can find with both me and my buddy on this very day 1 year ago. That was when we went Lau Pa Sat after the xiang jian huan.

2 years ago, also on this day, we passed on the duties of a NCO to our juniors in St John. I remember I felt relief and sad at the same time, and I also remember the first stayover we had at jiexun's house, which I fell asleep at 10pm watching the movie minghao brought.


I think this is the exco. Hmm..notice who is standing in the middle.


Mingwei is flying.


And so am I. Haha.

Happy 1 year and 2 year anniversary people.

No comments: