Monday, July 09, 2007

我期待

//我期待//

Barium carbonate was in the test tube.

The test tube was being heated by the bunsen burner.
I was talking.

I felt like tears were welling up in my eyes. Was it the heat from the bunsen flame?

The test tube was still being heated by the bunsen burner.

I continued talking.

And the test tube cracked.

"My squad really deserves the BEST squad of the century award! Bonded as we are, somehow after these 2 years we haven't really passed out as sjab officers. Jeremy & Wenxuan are still the dedicated trainers in SJAB, & really can see the effort put into grooming the jnrs, esp jeremy! Really love the times our squad could sit and talk abt anything under the sun. Every SJAB camp was a gathering time for us, & the memories just kinda return back whenever I visit the juniors along with my squadmates. Maybe we've outlived our stay, as all the juniors in our NCO days gradually pass out from SJAB... but we'd forever the the one & only 2005 batch of ZAI NCOS!!!" - aaron chua

Put the test tube in the fire for too long and this is what happened. I shall not become the test tube. After what happened during the june hols...I realised it's really time to move on...

"People in the corps come and leave, it keeps changing, but your squadmates never change, they are always there for you." - pauline a.k.a my sai gung chem lab partner

thanks for doing almost everything today in the chem lab while i emo...haha...i shld feel depressed more...then don't need do prac liaoz...

Say goodbye
Say goodbye
昂首阔步
不留一丝遗憾
- 张雨生 (我期待)

No comments: