Monday, July 03, 2006

The End

//The End//

Before anything else, let me declare the end of block test finally after a long gruelling week. The word "gruelling" is very misleading, cause it made it sounds like I mugged so hard for the tests.

The only paper I'm fully prepared for is Econs, but it is also one of the most unpredictable subjects for me cause I never know how well/bad I did for my essay, so it's not a sure pass for me.

Something that's definite though, is my Maths and Chemistry. Double kill in one day.

I spent my entire wednesday muging maths with yc at Sumo House (with free flow of green tea!) only to fail it the next day, and I do mean fail when I say it, cause it's not possible to pass a test when the marks for the questions you left blank is more than half the total marks.

And Chemistry, I started studying on Wed night at 9pm (started as in never even read the notes at all throughout the hols), and fell asleep at 11pm. Which means I only studied 2 chapters, organic chem and alkanes. I went to school with 6 topics left to go..and it's really a sad thing, cause Chemistry paper, is not that hard in the sense that there are lots of questions that you can score if you studied. So basically I screwed up those questions. Tuff questions, I can't possibly not screw them up. Extremely easy questions, my only hope is screwed too when I misread the question and did the whole question wrongly. It's the "Identify A and B" type of qns then the rest of the questions will be based on A and B, I actually went to identify C and D...no wonder fluorine and neon don't form oxides...

Biology, surprisely, may be my only hope at passing, and no, before you start thinking I studied hard to Bio, let me reassure you that it's cause what was tested was what I studied, what I didn't studied happen not to be tested.

So it's the end of the block test. Well, it's really the end. It is not impossible for me to fail all my subjects, with 2 confirmed down and 2 unpredictable papers, I wouldn't actually be surprised if I fail all 4 subjects. But please don't let me fail GP! I know I didn't finish my AQ, but I thought I did ok in my essay...I don't think I can take the blow of failing literally EVERYTHING.

It's kind of disgusting that I am typing so much about block test which is already over anyway. I think a part of me just can't get over it. Must get over it.

Chalet tomorrow...it's a sad sad thing...

No comments: