Thursday, July 13, 2006

LOST

//LOST//

Lost my wallet today!

Not the one with my EZLink, Tapz Card, and all the funny funny stuff that I got from my angel as Vdae gift.

It's the one that I've been using since primary 5 till Feb this year.

As I'm collecting money for Maths TYS this few days, AND keeping money for Taiwan Immersion program (TIP), I decided to bring an extra wallet so as not to mix up my own money, class money and TIP money. So I used this old wallet to keep the class Maths TYS money, and ALL the receipts for TIP.

In case you're from 06S71, and are freaking out right now cause you thought I lost ALL the money too, rest assured it didn't happen. I already paid for the Maths TYS this afternoon, hence there's zero dollars in the wallet when it got lost.

Which leads me to the point: I wouldn't even have lost it if I did not go to pay for the TYS! BOTH the receipts and the money WOULD NOT be gone! Cause it would have been in my bag and not in my pocket (i put it in my pocket after paying in the bookshop), and I strongly believed that it dropped out of my pocket somehow (how can it not drop when there are 2 wallets in 1 pocket).

But I didn't even know where I dropped it, in audi, in the bookshop, at the class bench, on the bus? I already called the bus interchange to ask them let me know if someone found an empty wallet with 4 receipts inside. I also got a friend's friend to check the bookshop too. No luck yet.

I guess I won't be as lucky as I was the last time I lost this old wallet. The last time I lost it (in hougang), I reclaimed it back at a police post at Jurong 3 months later.

And the receipts are really important.

They are worth 335 bucks, 80 bucks for shawls, 38 bucks for fabric to make sari top, 172 bucks for sari tops, 45 bucks for accessories. June Yang fork out the money so that we can pay for all these stuff first, and we are supposed to pass her the receipts so that she can claim money from school, and now I lost the receipts. Great.

Fortunately, the 80 bucks shawls and 172 bucks sari tops' receipts are handwritten, so I can probably go back to the shops and BEG the owner to write me another receipt. I'm gonna BEG the shop owner to help me cheat too by writing receipts for the accesories and fabric too.

Best thing is if I can find the wallet.

Went RJC today for TIP rehearsal. It beats HC in size (the college side so tiny compared to RJC), food in canteen (with the closure of so many stalls, HC canteen sucks big time, it used to have nice food, like when I was in sec 2-3, not anymore), uniform (HC uniform makes gd-looking ppl looks uglier, and ugly people looks even more ugly).

BUT I can proudly says HC beats RJC in one aspect.

DOU HUA

RJC's canteen's dou hua sucks big time, looks like it's been kept overnight, a bit nua nua like that, the syrup thing is totally not sweet, and it's so not cold when it's supposed to be.

Met 3 ppl I knew too.

A primary school classmate (haven't been in contact for years), a secondary school classmate (for 4 years somemore), and someone I just know this year.

Pri sch classmate: I was so shocked to see him at first, I was like "omg", cause I really have not seen him in a long long time. Didn't chat that much anyway, he told me he almost signed up for TIP, lol...

Sec sch classmate: I didn't see him, but he saw me, was really excited to see him, and he just proves the point that HC uniform is ugly. Showed us the way to J8 too.

Smo I just knew this year: Saw him, but he was talking to his friend, plus I don't know him that well, so decided not to go say hi, since he might not even recognise me. But later he came say hi while talking on the phone, and I was sort of in a daze cause I was discussing with Aik Leng all the possible places I might have lost my wallet.

No comments: