Saturday, March 25, 2006

Reading

//Reading//

i have a sudden urge to read some books...

weird...

"Da Vinci Code" is still lying on my table...dying to be read by me....but somehow I just can't bring myself to read it....

But what I really wanted to read right now is "1984" by George Orwell...we were supposed to read in in sec 3...but i'm pretty sure although the entire class borrowed it...none (ok maybe a few) read it...but right now at this moment...i just feel like reading it...it's a weird feeling...

I think I'm inspired by "V for Vendetta"...it was really an interesting movie...and I was so bored yesterday that I decided to go read up more about...so googled it...read more about it on Wikipedia...then "1984" was mentioned somewhere in there....and suddenly I just feel like reading it....

Never have this kind of urge before....

School life seems different somehow....the class seems different....ok duh it IS different...but the whole feeling is drastically different I would say....that's what I mean by different....not just the different people I'm seeing....

Everytime i see ivan or qingyi or miao jing around sch or zhirong or fera or yingri when they come back...i just feel very warm deep inside...it's a weird feeling too...it's like seeing your long lost friend or something....i do like the new folks in the class...they are nice and friendly people...but maybe cause I haven't really talk to to them yet or something...the connection is just not there....and the worse thing is I don't have the urge to want to talk...like i did in the first 3 months....it's just me I guess...being passive and laid back....and somehow i was a different person in the first 3 month....

i think the different feeling i have has nothing to do with the old classmates' absence or presence of new classmates...it has more to do with the fact that the first 3 months is over...everyone's in hwa chong uniform now...and i just feel like the fun has ended and real work's just started...and i don't like that....i mean look at the 2nd intakers...the make-up lecture schedule is crazy....

And I'm really feeling the difference...today...early in the morning...I felt very stoned at the class bench...and during maths tutorial....felt damn happy and high for no reason....(i tink it's the classroom...it makes me high)...so it's like roller coaster ride....high low high low...(lol...like some milk like that)....and what really frustrates me is...I have no freakin idea why I feel so empty inside sometimes yet feel high for no reason like during maths tutorial....it's really tiring to experience such a wide range of emotions within such a short time....

And right now....life seems rather meaningless...without a clear direction....

I think I should mug more....at least it keeps my mind occupied....cause I absolutely do nothing during weekdays....my typical day would be....wake up...go school...lessons...end of lessons...play cards...play cards...lag and slack in sch....go home...eat dinner...watch tv...slack...surf net...sleep....and those slacking times make me feel so free...and I always feel like my life's wasting away...my youth is wasting away...so conclusion: do more tutorials!

as usual...another incoherent and totally random entry...and most of it doesn't even have anything to do with reading as the title suggests....

i guess i shall go read "da vinci code" right now...

No comments: