Saturday, March 22, 2008

Cooking

//Cooking//

Block leave is ending soooon! zzzzz.

Finally met up with cheng, meng and terence yesterday. It's really exciting meeting up with them, cause we always end up doing the most random thing at the very last minute. We were just eating Delifrance breakfast buffet, and for some reason, decide that we should each cook a dish for lunch at my house! (after checking our posting result, which was our original plan).

So off we went to NTUC to do some grocery shopping. I actually really like to do grocery shopping. I just find the idea of doing grocery shopping with your loved ones (be it friends, mum or whatsoever) very sweet. I like this homely feeling. Though I must admit it's kind of funny for 4 guys to be doing this together, seeing how our "inner-auntie" emerge.

The cooking process itself was kind of a mess, since none of us have really cooked b4, and we are all relying on what we can remember when we see our mums cook. I conclude I am so not cut out for cooking cause I'm seriously clumsy.

Anyway, here are the photos of sumptous meal we cook!


Green curry chicken cooked by yours truly! Actually, I didn't have to do much, it's like cooking instant noodles, I just dumped the curry powder into the water, dump in the chicken, and other stuff...and tada! It's done!


Steamed fish by terence! (which surprisely is edible)


VEGG!!! By cheng...


姜葱猪肉 by cheng again! He's seriously the only one that looks like he can remotely cook.


Our meal! (plus omelette)

No comments: