Monday, December 10, 2007

Random

//Random//

I was packing my stuff, in fact I still am, that's why my room is in a state of mess right now at 1.20 am.

I found this list of topics for each subject that I need to mug for A levels, and suddenly I remembered that A level just ended like a few weeks ago. So much time seemed to have passed for some reason.

I have been pretty busy since A lvls ended, I was out almost everyday, with the exception of fri till now, and the 2 days right after A lvls. I was either out doing prom shopping, singing at Kbox, chalet, stayovers, Prom, and the list goes on. I felt like I've done so much in this short amount of time since A levels ended.

I've been to Kbox (which I've been craving for a looong time), I've watched 3 movies, I've been to Malaysia, I've been to Sentosa...I've basically made up for the lack of social life for the past few months.

Actually I've no idea what I'm writing, I was just a bit 'inspired', for the lack of a better word, by that list of topics. I'm not like "Oh I miss mugging so much!" mode, but there's definitely a part of me kind of not adjusted to the total lack of mugging. I'm enjoying life right now, but I find myself, from time to time, thinking about my mugging sessions from the past 2 years. Maybe I don't really miss mugging, I just miss the mugging session itself.

I miss my classmates. I miss my squadmates. Don't know what's wrong with me. Received a sms from mitch wishing me luck for ns...since he will be off to indonesia with some of the class guys, and won't be back until after I enlist.

It feels like official goodbye to my student life. At least right now I still enjoy student meals, student specials, but come 15th Dec, I'm officially no longer a student. It's hard saying goodbye to this life, that I've been living for so long.

I don't think I'm making much sense now, this is really not a good time to blog, not at this kind of time, and with the mess in my room staring at me. Will try to blog about Prom...about the chalet...the food tour..and basically what's been going on in my life for the past few weeks soon.

No comments: