Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Planets

//Planets//

I promised weixin that I will post this on the blog.

Yesterday, ever, weixin and I went kbox...kind of like a last kbox session before I enlist, and weixin happened to be singing this new song by f.i.r, "第十行星". So and it sparked off this convo between us...(of course I cannot remember the exact the dialouge, this is a rough transcript)

me: hey, now that pluto is not a planet anymore, shouldn't this song be "第九行星"?

weixin: yar lor!

ever: wait, how many planets are there now that pluto is not a planet? 10 right?

me and weixin: ?!?!?!?

weixin: Oh my god ever! It's primary 3 science!!!

me: okay okay, let me test you, what is the planet closest to the sun?

ever: erm...jupiter?

me and weixin: OHMYGOD!

ever: wait wait, that's the smallest planet!!

me and weixin: -_-" *speechless

ever: not the smallest meh?!

I guess I am in no position to laugh at her, since I can't tell what's after S T U V _ .

But you must admit that was pretty funny.

No comments: