Thursday, June 07, 2007

十八岁的第一天

//十八岁的第一天//

I was just thinking about what the title of this entry should be when my sister said this.

First day of being 18. Actually it feels the same.

17. 18. 17 sounds young, 18 sounds old. Therein lies the difference I guess. I wonder how ancient I will feel by the time I hit 20 or 21.

I am legally 18, legally able to do a lot more things, but at the same time, I feel like being 18 means that I am no longer entitled to a lot of things to some extent.

It's a weird feeling, to know that I not realy a teenager anymore, not a kid, yet I'm not really adult too. Haha, I feel like this entry is going no where.

It's been a really really nice birthday this year. Not as in just today itself, but over the last couple of days as well.

It's really a nice feeling when people just do something out of a sudden, something that you weren't expecting at all, something really sweet and nice, or to sum it up, a pleasant surprise.

I got a pleasant surprise when I went out with TIP-pers on Monday when they suddenly sang me a birthday song, or rather they dian-ed this ultra long birthday song in KBox. Haha, it really made my day, cause I was totally not expecting it. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside..haha..I guess it's simple yet sweet gestures like this that really made me feel blessed.

Got another pleasant surprise that night when jer wished me happy birthday in advance. Maybe cause I wasn't really expecting birthday greetings this early. It really put a smile on my face, espeically at that time when I'm having a really bad night trying to do Series and Sequence.

Got yet another surprise on Tue when I received the jigsaw puzzle from my buddy from Taiwan. He bought this small jigsaw puzzle thing which he wrote on, and sent it all the way from Taiwan to me, and I have to fix the jigsaw puzzle to write his birthday greeting, and supposedly he will be sending a gift over soon...haha. It's really sweeeeet...

Got the big big teddy bear (yet to be named) from the class and a small little bear hp holder from mann ying on Wed. It's kind of funny to be receiving the first teddy bear of my life for my 18th birthday when I am supposed to grow out of the "cuddle-teddy-bear" phase of my life. It looks really very cuddly though...oooh..and I got this ultra lame CD..haha..I shan't mention much about it here..haha...but it's really funny...really sweet...thanks to all those who "participated" in the production of this CD, especially the act cute "te bie lai bin" and everlyn who compiled it...

It was H4 outing today, nice company for a day like this...watched Zodiac (which I am so going to write a review for)...it's just a simple nice happy day for me...

When I got home, the first thing I checked was the fridge, and lo and behold, the cake was there! Haha...every year I would tell my mum to stop buying cake for next year but every year she will still go ahead and buy it...but it's much better this year, at least no more birthday songs or birthday wishes...but still I really appreciate it, like I mentioned the umpteen times, it's really sweet...

Thanks to everyone who sent me greetings, be it on msn, through sms, friendster or in person.

And just as I post this, my birthday is over.

it's a sweet sweet birthday, happy and contented i am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can find a female version, too, in fact it is call a clitoris sizegenetics. In fact, all primates, regardless of human beings, make use of a penis sizegenetics.That's nice to know, precisely as it means that foreplay and oral sex play a higher role in your sexuality of humans than to all of the other primates and most other mammals. Since a sizegenetics is neither utilized for that male or female with the human species (to acquire a penile or clitoral sizegenetics), that means we rely on more intimate foreplay or maybe oral sex to stimulate our partners into become sexually engorged. It's one aspect that sets human beings a step above our ape brothers and sisters.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/