Saturday, June 09, 2007

十八岁的第二天

//十八岁的第二天//

Remember I mentioned that my buddy said that he will be sending a gift over from Taiwan?? He even mentioned in the message on the jigsaw puzzle that "我要送给你你最爱的生日礼物"...and I received it yesterday!


My brother got the package while I was bathing...look at the stamps!


Filled with anticipation...I brought the package to my room, it's not very heavy by the way...0.9kg....


And I ripped open the packaging and saw this box!! I ripped the box open too... and when I open the box...I saw....


MY FAVOURITE TIDBITS FROM TAIWAN!

I took out those first 2 packets and saw 2 other types...

And I saw 3 more packets!!! Haha...I was so so so so excited! Cause I actually bought 1 packet from Taiwan myself when I went in Dec last year, but I still haven't eaten it yet cause I can't bear to open it...now I got like 5 packets!

So I lined them up with my bear (which is still yet to be named! BB? Last time my blue BB is baby bear..maybe this BB is BIG bear! ahahha) and took a photograph! The bear looks so 幸福 right??

Another birthday gift that I got...from mann ying...

AND THIS! I can't believe terence, meng and cheng (well, technically meng and terence chose it) bought me this! UNBELIEVABLE! And it doesn't even have a compactment for me to put coins!

What were they thinking! I can't say I love it...but I shall use it since it's from them...fortunately..they bought me a shirt too...haha..may be to offset my disappointment???

Not a very productive week for me in terms of mugging...too lazy and unmotivated...Shall TRY to work harder!

No comments: