Monday, October 02, 2006

One Last Shot

//One Last Shot//

It sucks when you don't see much results despite the effort you put in. I guess my best is just not enough....

One last Bio paper tomorrow...I have to make it...

Econs, Chem and Maths are pretty screwed...Maths in particular...screwed not in the sense that I will flunk totally and get a U...but screwed in the sense that despite all the effort I put in into studying...I will probably end up with a D or E...or worse come to worse...a S...

I was confident for Chemistry...and to a lesser extent Econs...but I handed up both papers feeling like I could have done so much better...

Maths is hell...and it's not even because the paper is super tough...I just don't know why I suck so bad in Maths...I couldn't even do a simple "integration find area under graph" type of qns...it's not like I don't how to do...it just didn't strike me at that time...wouldn't be shocked at a "U" again..haix...

One last shot for me to get at least a decent grade for one of my subjects for promos...and it has to be Bio...chances are slim...but I will just have to try my best...

No comments: