Monday, September 25, 2006

Promos

//Promos//



Mugging for promos have its perks too...

At least I get to eat Bo Bo Cha Cha from lots of foodcourts around Singapore...



And in case you are thinking "hey! it's the eve of an exam! that's why he's here to freak out and whine!"...

YOU ARE WRONG!

It's the eve of the eve of the econs paper...and I'm freaking out in advance, cause tomorrow night at this time, I would be too busy trying to finish mugging my econs to freak out at all...so I guess I better do it in advance...

I will treat myself to lots more $2.30 bo bo cha cha if I get promoted....if I do...hopefully...

I used to aim for 100 marks in primary school...aim for A1s and A2s in secondary school...now I'm aiming for a "D" for all subjects...and I don't even think I can do it...what the fuck is wrong with me...

And it's only the promos...it's not even prelims or a levels...

I need to think of all the bo bo cha cha i will eat after the promos right now to take my mind off the possibility of getting retained....or dropping subjects....

No comments: