Saturday, October 07, 2006

20 Random Things

//20 Random Things//

*tagged by mann ying & wilson

One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them on your blog and let people guess which the five false ones are!
Five. Get 5 others to do the same

1. I was the top scorer for PSLE in my school with a score of 274.
2. The only English album I have (as in really own the CD) is Jamie Cullum's "Catching Tales"
3. I have watched video clips from American Idol, Australian Idol, Canadian Idol, UK Pop Idol, Dutch Idol, Malaysian Idol, Singapore Idol, NZ Idol, Philippines Idol, India Idol, Indonesian Idol before.
4. I love Big Brother (the reality TV show), can name you all the elimination in correct order but have never ever watch a single full episode before.
5. I have acted in 2 Chinese drama production before (as in tickets were to sold to public that kind), one as the male lead the other as the supporting actor.
6. I have watched all seasons of "Survivor" before.
7. The most played song on my playlist now is Jamie Cullum's "All At Sea".
8. My favourite reality TV contestant (on each show) never ever won before (be it on Idol, Survivor or Amazing Race).
9. I have the experience of watching 2 movies in a row in 1 day for 2 consecutive days (meaning 4 movies in 2 days).
10. I got 100 marks for all my Chinese exams in Primary 1 (CA1, SA1, CA2, SA2)
11. I thought Jaclyn Victor (winner of Malaysian Idol) would have won World Idol 2 if there was one.
12. I have cheated in exams (not class tests but real exams) before.
13. I got my first handphone only in secondary 2, and I wasn't even there to choose it,
14. I only change my handphone once, and both my phones are below 40 bucks.
15. Anderson Secondary School was my first choice when choosing secondary school in P6.
16. I like to listen to sad songs when I am sad to make myself more sad.
17. I did not watch a single match for the last Fifa World Cup in July.
18. The first game I played after PSLE ended was Pokemon yellow version on my Gameboy, which happened to be the first game I played after promos ended this year.
19. I won the second prize in a Chinese story-telling compeitition organised by some community centre before, losing only to a PRC.
20. I have 1700+ music files and 800+ video files on my computer at the moment.

5 people: Kai Herng, Terence, Jiexun, Xinyi, Jason

No comments: