Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The First 3 Months

//The First 3 Months//



I was browsing through some Friendster's accounts...came across this video from wilson's account...the dunking of Zhirong during the birthday bash for mann, rebecca, zeqi & zhirong at mann's house...

now that jc1 is over...i kind of miss the first 3 months...

maria's mirthday marty (tho i still don't understand why mirthday marty) was fun, it has been long since so many people turn up for a class event...

Half the JC life is over...not sure how others felt about the year...but I did enjoy myself a lot this year...life in 06S71 is good (most of the time)...I just wished that I had make more friends in tkd and interact...cause I feel really detached from both CCA...but looking on the bright side...I still have my squadmates to count on...

Looking forward to more squad outings and class outings...

No comments: