Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jamie Cullum

//Jamie Cullum//

I have wanted to change my blog template for a long long long time since god knows when, but each time I tried, I gave up half way through...

I'm a very picky person, I wanted to choose a template that somehow potrays the feeling of "Lost", be it a endless road, lots of road signs etc, and in fact, I've found lots of nice templates, but they all belong to the "navigation" type, meaning you will have to click to view my entries, click on another link to see the tag board etc, and I don't like this kind of template. I prefer the "everything-appears-in-single-page" type.

And being very picky, I will always find flaws with the template, I may dislike the scroll bar colour, I may hate the cursor look, etc, and sadly, my HTML skills is as good as my Maths, so I can't really edit them to my liking...

So after so long, I finally gave up on finding a blog template that suits all my requirments cause I simply can't find it, and I change my search to something else..."Jamie Cullum", since I happen to be listening to his album at the moment, and I realised I quoted lots of his lyrics in my entries...so tada! This is the first template that I found...

I like the template itself, as in the arrangement of everything, the tagbox, links at the side etc, clearly divided by boxes etc...more so than the banner on top. So I tried to change the banner on top to something else, a picture that I really really liked a lot, but it turns out a bit plain, so I decided to stick with this banner....

I really wanted to blog about the TAG experience at SCS, but...somehow...I just don't know what to write...it would be boring to just give an recount of what went on, furthermore i've exhausted all my reflections on the diary thing that the teachers ask us to keep...

On a different note...I FOUND MY BROTHER'S BLOG!!! Lots of dark secrets there!! HAHAHA!!! And guess how I found it? You see the bravenet counter on the left? There is a "referrer" function, meaning I can see how people came to my blog, whether it is a direct hit, or it is linked from other blogs or what, so I saw this blog that linked here, so I went to check it out, and it's his!!!

Speaking of the referrer thing, there are weird people out there who search for weird things, and tada! They came to my blog!

Examples:
Mann Ying
HC Taekwondo
04S71

So they are people out there...who is so no life that they searched for "HC Taekwondo"?? And mann ying...be careful...you've got a stalker!!! And I wonder why would someone search for "04S71"..if he/she is in 04S71...how can he/she not know the class blog address? If he/she is not, then search for what?

I guess boredom can cause people to do weird stuff...

No comments: