Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Noodles

//Noodles//

I realised I'm happier in camp lately.

I mean...given the fact the freedom is nearing, of course I would feel happier.

I guess the most obvious sign of my relatively better mood in camp would be the pack of "Mee Sedap" in my cupboard. It's been there for....weeks? Almost a month I think?

That's to say I have not cooked and eat noodles in camp for that long. The last time I cooked noodles was the night before I passed my SOC (so peeps, I strongly recommend all to eat noodles the night before any SOC test, it helps!)

Compared to the days where I used to eat 6 packet of noodles in 3 days just to vent my frustrations, I think I can confidently conclude that life is not as f-ed up as it used to be.

At least for now.

On a separate note, my backache seems rather bad this time round. Maybe it's not that bad, but it seems like it's here to stay, and not some fleeting back muscle ache.

No comments: