Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

//My Sister's Keeper//

In view of the recent events, I have been thinking a lot about the meaning of life, dealing with deaths and so on. And I think this movie pretty much sums up my thoughts of these issues.

Can't remember the exact quote, but Anna said something along this line, "I wish something good came out from her death, like they named a street after her, or they changed the law for her, but no, it didn't happen, she's gone and life goes on." I like how real the movie is when it comes to dealing with the issue of death.

I didn't cry like most of my friends did, but I think it's definitely a movie that's more than just entertainment, and for me, there's no better time to watch this movie than now. It's a fitting end to a lot of stuff that has been happening lately.

Time to move on.

No comments: