Sunday, December 07, 2008

Really Random Entry

//Really Random Entry//

Just some random thoughts that popped into my mind recently...

I realised it's much easier to write about negative things than positive ones...ask me to bash my unit, I can basically just vomit out everything...ask me to write about some positive qualities of myself for my personal statement, I'm totally stuck.

Speaking of personal statement, it's taking up WAY too much of my precious weekend time.

And yes, my unit, "XXXX, where shit happens everyday!" (where XXXX = name of my unit), that's the new motto my platoon mate came up for my unit. How apt.

Prom!! Not my prom of course, but facebook is totally flooded with prom photos for this year... my prom seems so so distant...

And end of prom = enlistment for my juniors coming really soon (for those in ptp tt is)...which also means my 1 year enlistment anniversary/1 year to ORD is coming real soon too...gonna celebrate with a watermelon soya bean from Mr Bean and an apple pie from MacDonalds when I booked out for my BTT on 15th dec...

Can't wait to see the emo facebook's status/msn nicks of my juniors after they enlist..haha...I feel so evil...22/24 more months for them! hahahah...

And I wanna go for a holiday so bad! And the new season of Heroes is so bad!

No comments: