Sunday, December 21, 2008

Think Big

//Think Big//



That was our (as in me, terence and cheng) priceless gift for Jeremy for his commissioning parade.

It sure attracted a lot of attention when we transported it from Marina Square all the way to Bishan and subsequently to Safti.

But yea, THINK BIG! MAKE IT HAPPEN! (that's the quote after 'Think Big' but it's not captured in this photo).

And I did. I actually did something today that I never thought I would ever dare try. And surprisely, it didn't go too badly. Not that I harbour any hope of advancing, but I really thought it would be much worse. At least now I know how it feels like, and I'm just very very glad that I achieve my goal of not screwing up totally.

On a different note, I think we all have our own breaking point, where you just give up pretending to be fine with things and just let it all out, and what happened last fri really pushed a lot of my platoon mates close to that point. I have never seen some of them so agitated, irritated, annoyed and most importantly, bitch non stop for so long.

And I love how we were all like "GO!!! QUICKLY CHANGE AND GO BEFORE THEY MAKE YOU DO SAIGANG!" to every single one who is changing into bookout attire cause they were given permission to book out earlier. To quote chin slut, "better one less person suffering than we all suffer tgt."

No comments: