Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mr Accident-Prone

//Mr Accident-Prone//

Yep that's me.

I can't believe I fell down from the Jeep while doing camouflaging. My butt still hurts la!

And after driving the manual jeep for like 20+ days, I actually knock my head today when I try to mount the jeep. I don't know how I did it, but I did.

And if you think that auto jeep's much safer cause there's no door or so on for me to knock into, you're so wrong. My shin hit the vehicle when I try to climb up into it.

And to top it off, the instructor who took me for auto jeep was like "aiyo, you better walk properly, don't fall from jeep, knock head, hit leg anymore" after I told him about my blur cock moments, and I was like "yes sir yes sir" and right at that moment, I step right into a puddle of muddy water.

-_-

No comments: