Sunday, September 07, 2008

MAF

//MAF//

Ok, I admit, it's been EONS since I last updated my blog.

Stay-out life is pretty good, it felt like I'm back in school, reporting everyday at 7.30 am, going for "practicals" and theory lessons. It felt exactly the same, you know, the anticipation of going home everyday (ok I admit it was more of the anticipation of lessons ending while back in JC, rather than going home), and the sweet feeling of being dismissed at the end of the day. The bus ride home everyday felt the same too, people-watching, stoning, daydreaming...I'm really enjoying all of this.

What I'm not enjoying so much, is the course itself, and to be more exact, driving with the instructor constantly putting you down right beside you. I mean I enjoy driving, I really really do, but the conditions in which I'm driving in, not so much. I know I'm not the best driver around, and that I'm probably a bit more blur than your usual trainee, but to scold me for scratching my ears while driving...it's just unreasonable la. Oh well, I'm getting used to it liao, and just like Qingyi said, we have to learn to shut him out and concentrate on driving, so...oh well. I admit he's a pretty damn good instructor, but sometimes the things he scold...can be so unreasonable...anyway just about 2 more weeks of driving and I would be out of there.

Anyway, I think I've deviated enough, I wanted to talk about MAF.


Pretty lights...

You know, now that I've graduated, MAF suddenly makes more sense. Not that it doesn't for the past 2 years, but well, for the past 2 years, going to MAF is just like another night in school with a bit of songs and mass dance.

It's totally different now, you know I realised that after I've graduated, any excuse or chance to go school is very much appreciated. Like the J1 orientation campfire, and in this case MAF. It's not just about meeting up with your classmates or what, cause it can be very easily arranged outside, a movie, a dinner, or even a surprise birthday party. It's the meeting in school that makes it different.

Sitting at the class bench yesterday and stoning, felt especially nostalgic. It's almost like we never did leave the school. And we realised our juniors are probably busy mugging for their prelims and frantically panicking over A lvls, while we're happily relaxing and chilling at the class bench. What a difference a year made.

It's a pity that it rained just as the song and dance session is about to start, but going to the hall for it isn't that bad too. I think it was the first time I stepped into that hall since the end of A lvls. The last time I was there was probably the last paper of A levels (bio mcq).

Speaking of which, it was great seeing the teachers too! I never realised the reading room was open for students to look for their teachers, well, cause probably we never had to go to the reading room to look for teachers for the past 2 years, since we see them like everyday.

Anyway...I know this will look a bit bimbotic, but yea...haha...

I <3 HC!


S71!



I <3 71!


05 & 06S71

No comments: