Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bad Luck

//Bad Luck//

I cast this spell to find good luck
and hope my life will cease to suck
- Charmed

How I wish the spell really work.

When you hit with bad luck, it really does stick with you for a while doesn't it. No wonder they call it a streak of bad luck.

I dropped my burger on the floor during dinner.

I had a pimple on my nose, right at the same time when I start to have runny nose again. Imagine, rubbing my nose, with that pimple there.

1 word. PAIN.

I lost my Galvanic Cell notes. Realised it this afternoon at 4+.

I lost my wallet. Probably lost it yesterday night after Dance Night while on the way home (I clearly did take a bus home, and it was still there then), since I have been at home this whole time today.

Argh. I need some good luck in my life right now.

No comments: