Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fascination

//Fascination//

When was the last time you were really fascinated by something?

Looking at how the kids get fascinated over every little thing during Interact March camp makes me wonder that.

And no, I am not fascinated by the multiplier effect.

I don't go "wow". I go "huh". So I'm confused, not fascinated.

Doing a whole footdrill procedure again with the team felt so good.

Tiring, but good. It's been 2 years. We even got the full AA (ambulance adult) team, including number 5.

AA power! Muahahahaha. Ok. Random.

And going to lunch at SIM after training on Wednesday really relt like the good old days, where we would go there for lunch after Sat training. Except we don't mug together after lunch at SIM last time, which we did on Wednesday.

Awww...st john :)

Ewww...econs :(

Not making sense already.

No comments: