Sunday, May 02, 2010

Missing You

After seeing wilson's tweet about the class blog, I decided to pay it a visit...and there's so much I miss about school...

I miss stoning at the class bench.
I miss playing bridge at the class bench, and doing so without getting caught.
I miss the mad run I had to do every morning to make it in time to flag raising.
I miss spending HOURS at the class bench each time after a major exam to decide where we should go.
I miss sleeping at the class bench.
I miss mango madness on fridays (and it's not even that nice)
I miss all the dinners we usually have on fridays, from bukit timah food cetnre to newton circus.
I miss going to comm serve every week (tho I always secretly complain and whine in my heart, I always end up enjoying the time there)
I miss the dinners/sweet talks/old chang kee we had after each comm serve
I miss the mugging sessions all around singapore's food courts.
I miss ponning pointless events like sports meet together, while trying to evade the npccs.
I miss the stayovers and kbox sessions.
I miss all my classmates.

And meeting up with quite a few of platoon mates this couple of days also triggered some memories of my 1.5 years in hell hole too...

I miss eating 6 packs of maggie noddles in 3 days...
I miss doing my tuition work by the window looking into the battalion square
I miss the few dine-ins we had during nights-out (pasta mania...and who can forget the awful jing zhen tou)
I miss eating good food during nights-out with good company.
I miss "meow-ing" my favourite cat.
I miss moobie's moobs.
I miss eating chong pang nasi lemak after each major outfield exercise.
I miss taking afternoon naps, knowing that you have no more activities for the rest of the day.
I miss all the pseudo intelligent talks we tried to have, on topics like pre marital sex.
I miss openly despising our papa sierra.
I miss watching crap tv on a weekday afternoon while doing the duty signaller duty.
I miss garlic chicken balls.
I miss red bean dumpling (shoot me please).
I miss my platoon mates (most of them anyway).

No comments: